* Abstracts or full papers will be accepted in English only.
* An international panel of reviewers will review all abstracts or papers anonymously.
* Prospective authors are invited to submit original, high quality papers which is original and has
not been submitted and published elsewhere.
* There is no fee for submitting an abstract.
* The title must not exceed 125 characters in length; this includes spaces.
* Manuscripts should be at least 4 full pages and at most 10 pages.
* For one author, you can submit at most 5 papers.
* The reviewing process of the ISAMM conference aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers, even when a submission is rejected. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.
- Submission Deadline: May 15, 2022.
- Registration Deadline: May 25, 2022.
- Conference Date: June 15, 2022.
- Notification Date: About a week after the submission
Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any question or need any assistance regarding the conference, please feel free to contact our conference specialists: